2021 TRYOUT INFORMATION
*** Update: 11/12/2020 ***
We are currently planning for JO Seasons for multiple grade levels/ages. Due to the current COVID situation we are waiting until after Jan 1st 2021 for any practices or competitions.
We are currently in discussions with area facilities to determine if we will be able to have a tryout in December. Please keep checking our website for more details.
Experienced Professional Coaches:
All teams will be coached by qualified and experienced adult coaches. Our certified coaching staff has over 125 years combined experience including collegiate, high school, Junior Olympic and AAU Nationals.
What to expect at the tryout:
- Tentative practice and tournament schedules will be available at tryouts
- Meet coaches
- Plan to play and run drills – so be prepared for that both nights
- We may not have a spot for all players, expect an honest and an up-front assessment of your skills from our expert coaches.
- Teams will be selected based on ability, with a focus on player development and fielding competitive teams. If deemed appropriate from a maturity and skills development standpoint, younger players may be asked to “play-up” with parent approval.
What to expect from the season:
- Smaller teams – 12 players max on each roster
- Approximately 8 tournaments
- Practices 1-2 times per week
- Season length Jan – April
- Flexibility – School sports take priority, and we will always work with players/parents to allow players to do both.
What to bring:
- Volleyball/Athletic Shoes
- Athletic shirt
- Knee Pads
- Other athletic needs: Inhaler, Ankle brace etc.
- Signed Waivers and other paperwork
- $15 Tryout Fee