2023 SEASON TRYOUT INFORMATION
$10 per player. Please Register and Pay Online.
This helps us prepare, and makes check-in smoother. If you are unable to pay/register online please contact us.
Experienced Professional Coaches:
All teams will be coached by qualified and experienced adult coaches. Our certified coaching staff has over 125 years combined experience including collegiate, high school, Junior Olympic and AAU Nationals.
- Tuesday NOV 1st 2021 = 10-14s
- Brainerd High School
What to expect at the tryout:
- Tentative practice and tournament schedules will be available at tryouts
- Meet coaches
- Plan to play and run drills – so be prepared!
- We may not have a spot for all players, expect an honest and an up-front assessment of your skills from our expert coaches.
- Teams will be selected based on ability, with a focus on player development and fielding competitive teams. If deemed appropriate from a maturity and skills development standpoint, younger players may be asked to “play-up” with parent approval.
What to expect from the season:
- Smaller teams – 12 players max on each roster
- Approximately 4-6 tournaments
- Practices 2 times per week
- Season length Jan – March
- Fees - We are estimating $400-$600, depending on tourneys etc.
- Flexibility – School sports take priority, and we make an effort to work with players/parents to allow players to do both.
- MORE DETAILED INFORMATION WILL BE HANDED OUT AT OR BEFORE TRYOUTS.
What to bring:
- MUST HAVE SIGNED WAIVER AND RELEASE
- You must have this or you ***WILL NOT*** be permitted to participate.
- Can be printed above under Forms on Menu
- Volleyball/Athletic Shoes
- Athletic shirt
- Knee Pads
- Other athletic needs: Inhaler, Ankle brace etc.
- $10 Tryout Fee - Register and Pay Online in advance please.